1. They would have to decide whether they would rather
have cramp and no dizziness.
2. But cramp in the lower limbs at the daytime can be
3. It have the rather clumsy names of intermittent
4. The patient first complains of aching legs after
5. It may be slight but gradually becomes more
6. Then the pain is not merely an ache.
7. It can becomes severe that the patient find he or
she cannot stand after much walking.
8. Intermittent claudication is caused by the
narrowing of the arteries.
9. It often start in the 30s.
10. It generally means that the arteries have become